RYT 200 Foundation LVL

Kelly South Australia, Australia 

Katie Eatts – Kelly – SA


Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance®


I am Katie, a certified yoga instructor and founder of ‘Yoga with Katie’, based in Kimba, South Australia. My ‘Yoga with Katie’ classes are based on traditional ‘Hatha Yoga’, a gentle yet powerful style of yoga, focusing on the body, mind and breath connection. Classes are friendly and welcoming and place an emphasis on you working at your own individual capacity, to gain both enjoyment and benefit from your practice. My aim is for you to leave my classes feeling recharged and relaxed with a mind that is calm, joyous and expansive.


For more information or to view pre-recorded On Demand’ yoga class videos please download my App: ‘Yoga with Katie’ from your App or Play Store. Alternatively you can visit the following link: www.axip.app/yogawithkatie.


When I am not teaching yoga, you will find me at home on the farm, with my husband and four young boys. I have an incredible love for the outdoors, horse riding, exploring Australia and have a serious soft spot for all animals and animal welfare. I love spending time with my family and friends and take great satisfaction from volunteering and helping others in need.


If you have any questions or concerns regarding classes or yoga in general, please feel free to contact me on 0428 340 255.


I look forward to sharing my passion and the gift of yoga with you all! With love, Katie